Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine's Day printables!

Things are a bit crazy at my end. As I mentioned in my last post, I am in the process of setting up my own blog-shop so trying to get some things done before I launch it here on my blog. Also, my nephew's birthday is coming up and there is much to be done. Eeeek! You can expect a lot of tutorials and printables after to help you pull off a similar party! Who doesn't love DIY birthday party ideas?!! 

But for now I thought I'd share some free Valentine's Day printables that I came across while surfing the net. Some are great for your kids and I bet they'd love giving these to their friends. 

Below is the list with credits and links for where to download. Please remember these are for personal use ONLY.

x

1. Multi-use printable at It Is What It Is


2. Valentine's day wrapping paper at Thirty Handmade Days


3. Owl Valentine at  Silver Boxes


4. Woodland creatures at Secret Agent Jospehine


5. Arrow card printable at Sweet Muffin Suite


6. Printable Joke Notes at All for the Boys


7. Owl Valentines at Artsy-Fartsy Mama


8. Kids Valentine Day Card at Ellinee


9. Valentine Day Card at Crafted Love


10. Love Coupons at Beeter Homes and Gardens


 11. Cards and coupons at Love vs Design



No comments:

Post a Comment